This Listing is for a gorgeous NWT(new with Tags) Handmade Gorgeous Work Designer  Indian  women georgette kurta  Dress kurta with Embroidery.



Everyday essential kurtas get an elevated look with this pink pleated georgette kurta. Featuring a charming floral embroidery in the front, this kurta can seamlessly take you from work to an evening-do.

Style Tip: Keep the jewelry minimal for maximal impact.

Colour: Pink
Fabric: Georgette
Embroidery: Threadwork
Neck: Keyhole
Three Quarter Sleeves
Closure: Button
Length : 43 Inches

SizeLength
XS1.09 M
S1.09 M
M1.09 M
L1.09 M
XL1.09 M
2XL1.09 M

Please note that the above measurements are garment measurements and not to-fit, body measurements. Refer to our Size Guide for more details



Quantity - 1N

Country of Origin : India


Honest seller. Priced to sell.    I am trying to sell some of my items that I have made or collected. As such, I would appreciate all your help and support greatly. All my items are packed and ready to be shipped, as such I am able to ship merchandise as soon as I receive payment. Pictures show actual item being sold

I Offer free gift wrap on all my items for any occasions. Please let me know when you ordering. 

All guaranteed to be 100% authentic! As Described. 


Paypal only please. Shipping to all 50 states and FPO/AP/AE. Will be able to ship worldwide. Please send me a message. Feel free to ask any questions.


Returns also accepted if buyer agrees to expense.


THANK YOU FOR VISITING.  PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT AND LOOK AT THE OTHER BARGAINS  I HAVE LISTED. YOU MIGHT FIND SOMETHING THAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU.







Comments